What are personal data?
Personal data are pieces of information that may be tied to a person, for example your name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and IP address.
Which rules apply to the processing of personal data?
Team Otto is responsible for processing the personal data collected in connection with the order of tickets, or when you enter our fair competitions. Personal data is processed by Team Otto in compliance with the Norwegian Privacy Act.
What information about you do we collect?
Information you provide yourself
- When you create a personal account. (Name, address, postal code, city, gender, year of birth, e-mail address and telephone no.)
- When you buy one of our products. (Name, address, postal code, city, gender, year of birth, e-mail address and telephone no.)
Information we collect regarding your use of teamotto.no
- What kind of technology you use. Whether you use a laptop, tablet or mobile, which browser you are using, IP address, network operator, etc.
- What you are doing. E.g. which web pages you visit.
- Where you are. We record your geographic location based on your IP address or other forms of localization.
Where is the information stored?
The data are stored in our databases.
For what purposes are the data used?
We are continuously striving to provide you with a good experience at our site, and this is the major purpose for which we use your personal data:
- Understanding market trends and requirements through statistics. We analyse data, such as age and gender, in order to improve and further develop our Team Otto site.
Is the data shared with others?
No, the data will only be used by Team Otto.
Deletion of personal data
We have deletion procedures. Please see the bottom of this page. Or you can simply send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Privacy of children
We do not wish to collect, or otherwise process, personal data about children under the age of 16.
If children below the age of 16 have provided us with personal data, e.g. by ordering a ticket to one of our fairs, or entered one of the competitions, we will delete the information as soon as we become aware of the issue. Parents or guardians may contact us as shown below.