What are personal data?
Personal data are pieces of information that may be tied to a person, for example your name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and IP address.
Which rules apply to the processing of personal data?
Team Otto is responsible for processing the personal data collected in connection with the order of tickets, or when you enter our fair competitions. Personal data is processed by Team Otto in compliance with the Norwegian Privacy Act.
What information about you do we collect?
Information you provide yourself
- When you create a personal account. (Name, address, postal code, city, gender, year of birth, e-mail address and telephone no.)
- When you buy one of our products. (Name, address, postal code, city, gender, year of birth, e-mail address and telephone no.)
Information we collect regarding your use of teamotto.no
- What kind of technology you use. Whether you use a laptop, tablet or mobile, which browser you are using, IP address, network operator, etc.
- What you are doing. E.g. which web pages you visit.
- Where you are. We record your geographic location based on your IP address or other forms of localization.
Where is the information stored?
The data are stored in our databases.
For what purposes are the data used?
We are continuously striving to provide you with a good experience at our site, and this is the major purpose for which we use your personal data:
Understanding market trends and requirements through statistics. We analyse data, such as age and gender, in order to improve and further develop our Team Otto site.
Is the data shared with others?
No, the data will only be used by Team Otto.
Deletion of personal data
We have deletion procedures. Please send us an e-mail (email@example.com).
Privacy of children
We do not wish to collect, or otherwise process, personal data about children under the age of 16.
If children below the age of 16 have provided us with personal data, e.g. by ordering a ticket to one of our fairs, or entered one of the competitions, we will delete the information as soon as we become aware of the issue. Parents or guardians may contact us as shown below.
You can change your browser settings at any time. Disabling cookies may affect your user experience on the website.
Visitors on a website using cookies should receive information about:
- that the site contains cookies
- what cookies are used for
- the purpose for which cookies are used
- who uses the information
- how cookies can be avoided
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your device (mobile phone, PC or tablet). This is common on the internet and means that the website you are in can remember your actions or preferences over time and how often you are on the website. Some cookies are required to make full use of the site’s full functionality while others are used to enhance your user experience and make it easier for you to navigate your site.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (so-called session cookies). Temporary cookies are deleted when you close the browser, and are used, inter alia, to detect that a user is in the webpage and the choices that the user makes. Permanent cookies are saved as a file on your device over a longer period of time to customize the site to your wishes, choices, and interests. For example, they can be used for features that tell you what’s new since you last used the site and to keep track of which language you’ve chosen.
Examples on what cookies can be used for:
- Remember login information. When you log in to a website, a cookie is placed on your device. Each time you enter a new page, your device will send a cookie to the site you visit and by using the cookie, the site can decide if you’re logged in, and you do not have to enter your username and password every time you change the page.
- Customize the site for your use. This may be a design on a site you use frequently, customized contrasts or font sizes, or custom sorting and selection.
- On sites that sell services, cookies are used to make it easier to place orders.
- To record which people are visiting which pages on a site. This information can then be used to select appropriate advertising or customize the pages that the user can see. Many cookies used for advertising and tailor-made content are third-party cookies.
- To track traffic through statistics to improve your site and learn more about different audiences. Many cookies used for statistics are third party cookies.
- To keep up with the choice of kicks, order codes and membership level.
Different types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into categories depending on what function they have.
- Necessary: These are necessary for certain features to work, such as recognizing and approving the user when logging in to the website.
- Presentation and Feature: These cookies simplify your use of the site and make it more personalized, including by customizing information and offers for things you’ve been interested in before. These cookies are also used to retrieve site visitors information so we can improve the site and the digital services. If you do not approve these cookies, our digital services will have limited functionality.
- Promotion: These are often third party cookies, that is, they are not used by us but by one of our partners. These cookies use information about your use of the site and other affiliates’ websites, such as sites you visit or ads you respond to, then displaying ads that are more appropriate to you, both on our site and on our affiliate sites. These ads are called “interest-based advertising” since the purpose is to see only ads that fit your interests. If you do not approve these cookies, you may experience a poorer user experience.
Do you want to avoid cookies?
By using cookies, we can recognize your device the next time you visit our site, and you avoid entering user information every time you use our digital services. We can also more easily customize the services of your needs, for example, so you do not have to choose a language every time you click. The website is easy and easy to use.
We may also use other companies that, on our behalf, place cookies to deliver their services.
Changes to our cookies
The cookies that we use and changes we make are only shown by our update of the overview below. We therefore suggest that you check this every time you visit the site.
Cookies used on the site
Our digital services collect and store information using technology from different measuring tools. We also use third party cookies, primarily for measuring traffic and improving web pages.
- Google Analytics
For detailed information about cookies we use, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.